The new 2018 models have been outdoing previous models from performance and fuel efficiency to unique features and improved technology, just as one would expect. Car shoppers today expect more out of cars than ever before, and car manufacturers have to produce cars that live up to their expectations. They want vehicles that have all of the latest gadgets, have a great safety record, is reasonably priced and have great fuel economy.
The cars listed below are the top five desired vehicles of 2018:
- 2018 Kia Sorento – This is one of the top desired SUVs, and is the best 3-Row SUV for your money. If you are looking for an SUV that is high performing and available at a reasonable price, then consider this vehicle. The spacious interior has plenty of passenger space, and up to date features that many luxury SUVs offer. As being one of the lowest starting prices for an SUV, this makes it ideal for families that are looking to save a little cash without skimping on performance.
- 2018 Toyota Avalon – For a great value with all of the latest features of many newer cars, consider the Toyota Avalon. It’s the best large car for your money from 2018 models. With a spacious cabin and leather seats, it just proves a long car ride does not have to be uncomfortable! You can have all of the latest features, great fuel economy and a standard V6 engine all at a competitive price.
- 2018 Audi A3 – At only $31,950, this luxury, a midsize car has all of the features and performance of a regular Audi car at a lower price. If you have always wanted a luxury sedan but didn’t want to spend the steep price – now a luxury sedan can be affordable for everyone. It is even at a lower cost than many midsize cars that are not luxury brands.
- 2018 Ford Edge – The best 2-row SUV for the money is the 2018 Ford Edge. With plenty of interior space, this makes it a comfortable and quiet ride for passengers. The Edge also boasts of plenty of unique tech features that you would see in many newer SUV models. At only $29,200, this large sized SUV is a steal and a great long-term choice.
- 2018 Toyota Camry – This midsize car is anything but ordinary. With standard safety features, outstanding performance and the newest technology like smartphone integrations, this car is not what you would expect from a traditional commuter car. You can expect this to be a great deal in the long run, since long-term ownership costs are lower than costs for the average sedan.
You can still have features of a luxury sedan all at a reasonable price in these budget-friendly vehicles. These five vehicles from 2018 boast of superior performance, comfort and great fuel economy all at an honest price. Don’t pay a steep price for a luxury vehicle, when these vehicles have many of the same features for a fraction of the price!